Friday, June 19, 2009

Mexico swine flu



mexico swine flu
BUY TAMIFLU ONLINE


Tags: mexico swine flu

Blogs from:



mexico swine flu
Order Cheap Tamiflu!



(Count yourself lucky, most of my paranoid ramblings on this subject have been self-censored. As these ones probably should have been as well. This really isn't my best structured post, but it's been ages, and I figured I ought to post something, and this is pretty much all I'm capable of thinking a ...

Author: cmcm117
Keywords: swine flu mexico lol funny pig h1n1 influenza wow amazing stupid
Added: June 14, 2009

Filed under: Bargains , Travel As though the tourism industry wasn't already bleeding from the recession, Mexico was hit with a second body blow by the swine flu. The few visitors to popular destinations like Cancun report almost-vacant beaches. Now, several Mexican resorts are fighting back by offering extra free vacations for anyone who comes down with the disease after visiting their venues. Three Cancun resorts, the Real, Dreams, and Secrets, are offering what I think is a very compell

CLICK HERE AND BUY TAMIFLU ONLINE!


No comments:

Post a Comment